“Honoring the Past, Celebrating the Future”
June 19 – 22, 2013
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Click here for the Conference Brochure
Conference Rates $485.00 IFNA Member / $585.00 Non-Member
Student Rate: $400.00
One-day Rate: $250.00
Preconference Rates – $100.00/each
As reflected in our conference theme “Honoring the Past; Celebrating the Future”, the 11th International Family Nursing Conference will continue a tradition of gathering nurses and interdisciplinary colleagues from around the world to exchange ideas and address critical questions related to family research, practice and education. Through pre-conference workshops, plenary sessions, symposia, and paper/poster exchanges, attendees will have ample opportunities to learn about recent advances in the field and share their work and ideas with others who share their commitment to family nursing. With an eye to the future, the conference will emphasize interdisciplinary connections, practice linkages, translational research, and innovative approaches to teaching and curriculum development. The overall objectives of the conference are to:
- Showcase innovations in family research, practice, and education.
- Provide family researchers, educators, and clinicians with information, strategies, and tools needed to advance their work.
- Examine models for translating family research into evidence-based models of care.
- Provide formal and informal opportunities for collegial exchange and the launching of new projects and collaborations.
- Highlight opportunities for shaping programs and policies related to the health and wellbeing of families worldwide
- Engage researchers, clinicians, and educators in efforts to learn from and inform one another